Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Park by Grandpa Scott's House

Jes and I took Jack to the park one morning to get out of the house. 

We tried to swing together, but Jack was more interested in my sunglasses than the ride.

So he tried swinging like a big boy. 
Jes claims he would have been more enthused if he could see the faces I made.

So when I had had enough of pushing him, we thought we'd try the slide.

We tried going down together, which he didn't seem to mind.
Although when I helped him go down the slide by himself, he wasn't too happy. 


But he soon got over it, and we moved on to his favorite part of the park, the bark.







He kept trying to eat it (typical, I know).
So I told him to stop it, and he pouted.


But it all turned out just fine.
:)

No comments: