
Jack got this way cool cruiser for his birthday. He LOVES it! Since the weather has been nice, I let him walk around while I load up the car to go to work/school/errands/etc. Normally he walks over to the car door and thats the end of his journey. However, on this day, he took off and while I ran back to the front door to grab his diaper bag, he made it across the driveway and half way down the lawn to the street. He wouldn't go near the car door. He just walked, and walked, and walked.




The movie is only a small portion of his circling around the yard.
When he would run into something that was in his way, he would shake the handle bars until either the object moved or the wheels turned enough in another direction for him to keep going.
He is determined to walk forever :)
1 comment:
AHH he is getting so big now. see you both in 2 weeks yay!
Post a Comment