After weeks of being under construction and listening to a grinder peel layers of paint and cement off of the floor, the front showroom is finally completed enough that we were given the OK to move the equipment back in. Jack lent a hand with the Tanaka Equipment. He moved it from one side of the room to the other and back again. Then repeated the process. I managed to get one picture before the shop camera died. I would get more, but the battery charger is MIA (oh dear!).
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Helping at Work
After weeks of being under construction and listening to a grinder peel layers of paint and cement off of the floor, the front showroom is finally completed enough that we were given the OK to move the equipment back in. Jack lent a hand with the Tanaka Equipment. He moved it from one side of the room to the other and back again. Then repeated the process. I managed to get one picture before the shop camera died. I would get more, but the battery charger is MIA (oh dear!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment