Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day

Happy Fourth of July!!

We have had a busy, busy, busy day. 

We started this morning with the Rexburg parade. This year, we were in it, thanks to Coates Landscape. Jack road in the truck with Grandma Lissa and Michelle and Blair while I sat in the hot tub, splashing FREEZING water at the crowd. My apologies for no pictures from the parade, I didn't want to get a camera wet.

After the parade, we packed up to drive to Sun Valley to visit with Annie, Jake,
 Lindsay, Chloe, Phil, and other friends. 


On the drive to Sun Valley, Jack slept for 98% of the trip. He woke up, ate a cookie, and we arrived and Phil & Annie's house in Hailey.


We had a barbeque, played with cousin Chloe, and visited all day. When it started getting dark Jack and I went out to experience a sparkler.



Soon after, the town's firework show started. We went outside for a few minutes of it. Then the mosquitos got bad so Jack and I moved inside and watched them through the window.

Now we are heading to bed. Hope you all enjoyed your fireworks and other activities to celebrate Independence Day! 

No comments: