We went out behind the warehouse to the pond/patio area. It was a bright, but still cold, day, with no snow, which was key :). These are what we came up with.

I love this one because this is exactly what you can expect to see if you spend more than 5 minutes with Jack. He is always on the move. Always.
Thanks again to Sarah!
If you would like to have copies of specific pictures let me know.
1 comment:
These pictures are so amazing Jen! I love how they capture his true personality, a lot of kid pics are too "posed", you know? The Dolphin comparison shots are very cool. I am DYING that you guys don't live closer. I know that when we grow up families have to live a part from one another, it is just part of life, but I miss your family very much, I think about you every day and hope you are well. I am thankful for the Dobruskys!!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment