Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve: Part 2

So accidentally mentioned that while Mike was in Ukraine, Jes and I talked Mom & Dad into letting us open one present on Christmas Eve - which we had NEVER been able to do. So Mike and I ambushed my mom and said it was time to open the one present because Mike had never been allowed to. So Mike and I opened the gift Dad had sent. He gave us both a 7" digital photo frame. Neither of us expected it but I know I am pretty excited to put it up in my house. Now I just need to find an open plug in my room :D


For weeks we have been telling Jack that we don't open the presents until Santa comes - and that just went in one ear and out the other. So when he saw Mike and I tear open our presents, he went to the tree and picked up more to bring to us. So I ran and grabbed him a present so he could be part of it. 



He got Lightning McQueen (from the movie Cars) slippers.



The story behind the pants: He has a pajama set from GAP that has a matching green shirt that has little chicks in a row and under those it says "I <3 Chicks". I had to buy them even though the pants were funky. So in my Christmas spirit I decided he should go to bed looking like an elf so he wore the elf pants. 
This is the tree after santa came. Santa parked his biggest present out in Uncle Mike's room so he would give his attention to his other gifts. 

No comments: