Friday, December 19, 2008

Coates Landscape Christmas Party

To the Coates Landscape Christmas Party - or Fiesta Navidad - Jackson wore his Christmas sweater. He was pretty exicted to get to eat and play with some friends.

Grandma Lissa & Michelle (not pictured) made delicious enchiladas and other mexican food for the party. 

I got bored waiting for the guests to arrive so I snapped a picture of myself :D

Uncle Mike wanted to win the pinata game really bad.

Jackson got a sweet pair of glasses from the craft table. Notice Uncle Mike holding his hands down so I could take the picture with them on his face. Jack ripped them off as soon as he let go. 

Uncle Mike tried them on too. What a dork :D

Jackson 'helped' me make the tree topper - a candy cane reindeer angel :D

Jack was going to eat enchiladas and rice with everyone else but on his way to the real food he saw the cake and after screaming for at least 5 minutes I caved and let him have half of a piece. He then had to eat some real food before he could get down and play

Sometimes he gets a little silly while eating.

See, he did good with the cake

YUM!

Lining up for the pinata game, he just wants to be in charge. 

Mom had to show him how to hold the stick, he had both hands on each end of the pole - not very effective :)


YAY! He hit it!!!

After one of the older kids broke the pinata open all the kids swarmed to pick up the candy. Jack had a piece in each hand and was pretty proud of himself. So I put them in the bag and had him go back for more. 

He got some good stuff - I promise I shared with him haha :-)

After the party, Jack laid down and watched the vacuum. 

This is the tree the kids decorated with the ornaments they made at the craft table.

See the reindeer angel? Jack and I made that. Then Preston made the reindeer devil to get back at me for taking the top spot. 

No comments: