Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TROUBLE

I found a bucket of art supplies under my bed and had Jack help me sort it out to put it with the other art supplies. He ran away a few times but the last time he ran i didn't notice he had taken a permanent red fabric marker with him - WHOOPS! He came back in the room with the open marker and I realized what he had done so I asked him to show me what he did. In the hallway was a masterpiece. He had spent most of the time drawing the large scribbles seen in the second picture but he had also held the marker against the wall while he ran towards his room so there is a squiggly line all the way down the wall. 

Together we tried to wash it off, but there was no luck. Looks like we will be repainting the hallway soon :D

He tried to be cute cause he could tell I was mad. It almost worked :)

No comments: