Saturday, January 10, 2009

Body World's Trip

Mike, Jack and I took a quick trip down to Salt Lake to experience the Body Worlds Exhibit at the Leonardo. We left Saturday morning and Jack slept most of the way down.

We went to IKEA for lunch. Jack had french fries and macaroni and cheese. 
He liked the kids area. When kids would come sit down at the tables to eat, Jack would get up and go sit by them. He really likes his Uncle Mike too :)
We had tickets for the exhibit at 4:00 PM and got to the museum right about then. The line was really long and we had to wait over 2 hours to get in to the actual exhibit. Jack did pretty good waiting. He really liked to see the jugglers. He thought it was really cool. 
He fell asleep once we got into the exhibit - which I was grateful for because it was dark and there were a lot of 'Please Do Not Touch' signs. I really enjoyed the exhibit. I found it all very interesting. 

After walking through the display for 2 hours, we said goodbye to my Dad and Sylvia and headed north in search of food. We called my cousin Julie to go to dinner in Ogden. We went to Wingers where Jack ate a nutritious meal of mini corn dogs, french fries, marshmallows, popcorn, and chocolate chips - oh and the occasional piece of crayon. 

After dinner we stopped to visit with my Uncle Chris - Jack fell asleep as soon as we sat down on the couch so Mike and I talked to them for about an hour before leaving for home. 

Jack and I slept the rest of the drive. Thanks Uncle Mike for driving! :D

1 comment:

Tamari said...

I want to get up there and see the exhibit! It looks so fascinating! It would be fun to go to IKEA too! St. George needs to get its' act together and get an IKEA! :)