Day two of the Coates open house was also a success. Jack got to go for rides on the mower with Preston, the warehouse manager, and Uncle Mike.
The cotton candy was a hit. Lissa even let us kids try making it. It is very messy.

I tried to pick off all the cobweb like pieces but had to result to using tape to get my shirt clean.
Mike and Jack practiced the obstacle course.

Jack and I took a turn on the hammock. I tried to take a nap but he just wanted to swing.

I was holding him down for the picture, he doesn't snuggle that well ;)
Uncle Mike got his turn, too.
Then he got thirsty and needed a big glass of ice water - just like any Dobrusky would.



It was an exciting day for the little guy. He was worn out by the time we got home - thank goodness. All the hard work paid off and the open house was a big hit - especially the cotton candy part!
I was holding him down for the picture, he doesn't snuggle that well ;)
It was an exciting day for the little guy. He was worn out by the time we got home - thank goodness. All the hard work paid off and the open house was a big hit - especially the cotton candy part!
No comments:
Post a Comment