Thursday, July 24, 2008

After Hours

I could tell Jack was getting tired after I posted that last blog. He hadn't had his nap this morning and was so excited by all the toys and people that he was trying to avoid going to sleep. There was a lull in the traffic at the warehouse so I grabbed him from under the stairs and his bottle from the fridge. He closed his eyes as soon as I laid him down. He took three swallows from his bottle and it fell out of his mouth and he didn't even flinch. When I took the bottle, his hand stayed in the same position. He didn't even want his binky. To say he was out is an understatment.

After he woke up, he was pumped and ready to go. We went out to were Grandma was making more cotton candy and he ran around.

I let him put his toes in the hot tub, he went crazy. He threw all the ducks and kicked his feet. He was loving it.

Now we are heading home. Tomorrow we will be back here to do the open house thing one more time.

No comments: