After a long drive home from Boise, Jack and I arrived at the warehouse to find quite the place. The area under the stairs has been transformed into the kids' place. Jack was the first to go explore the new play place.
I think he likes it!
He loved these chairs when Michelle and Grandma took him there a few weeks ago. Michelle thought they would be perfect for in front of the TV. Jack likes them a lot!
(Notice is awfully dirty feet. I promise he normally wears shoes.)
I also let him climb on the mower and pull the steering handles. Don't worry, the markings on his leg are not bruises. He was eating blueberries (or so I thought) but was really stuffing them under himself and the juice stained his legs.
Overall, the fort and mowers are cool, but the stairs are his favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment