Jackson mashed his fingers pretty good.
He wanted to play with the balance beam Grandma made him for Christmas. It was standing on end against the wall so that I could vacuum the living room floor and he tried to pull it down. I was in the kitchen and ran towards him as soon as I read his mind, Grandma ran from the other end of the room and both of us were within an arms reach when the beam came down on top of him. His fingers were squished between the feet of the beam and the wood floor.
He screamed his head off for just under 2 hours. We went to the doctor office for x-rays and luckily they weren't broken. He was such a good boy at the doctor.
*UPDATE*
At Jack's most recent trip to the doctor our favorite PA checked out his fingers and said they are healing great! He said that his middle nail will fall off as it goes out but should grow back just fine.
1 comment:
Poor little guy! I am glad he didn't break anything! :)
Post a Comment