I caved and bought 10 cake mixes for 10 bucks last week at Albertson's - even though we don't really ever make cakes. I was in a baking mood so I threw together some cupcakes while Jack was asleep. He woke up just in time to help me frost them.
I asked him what color the icing should be and he handed me the green and blue food coloring so we made teal. He couldn't wait to eat the cupcakes so I put a spoonful of frosting in a cup and a spoon so he could eat it - because 2 year old boys love to eat with spoons ;).
He did a great job frosting his face and hands.
I added green sprinkles to half of them. Jack only liked to eat the frosting and smash the cake part all over the place. Oh well, one day he'll learn to enjoy the ENTIRE cupcake. Although, I still think the frosting is the best part :D
No comments:
Post a Comment