Friday, February 27, 2009

Flick Friday




This video is from a few weeks ago. Jackson was making a mess and when we asked, "Who made this mess?" he would point at either Grandma or me and say something that sounded like you did this. It was hilarious. 

We tried to get it on video but apparently we had told him that he had made the mess too many times because he gets pretty fed up with me at the end of the video. 

I hope you enjoy this week's Flick Friday. I'm planning on adding a new video every Friday so that you can see Jack in action. He's a pretty active kid these days and pictures just don't showcase all of his abilities. 

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Tamari said...

That was awesome!! It is so wonderful to hear his little voice! How cute is he?

I can't wait!!! We get to see you guys in just a few days! :)