Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winter Swimming Lessons


Jack hasn't been having much fun with bath time lately so I thought today would be a good day to switch things up on him. I filled the tub up more than usual and added some bubbles (all of them popped before we got in) then got in the tub with him. He looked really confused so I started splashing and showing him how to swim. He loved it. 

Then we ate ducks. 


He wasn't so sure about having his trunks on and tried to pull them off many times.  He's such a silly boy.

2 comments:

Tamari said...

So, what if I came running in, all decked out in my bathing suit and screamed CANNONBALL! That would just bring your whole awesome parenting experience to a whole new level.

Jenn said...

I think Jack would look at you like you were crazy (with good reason). :-)