Saturday, March 7, 2009

California 2009

Alright, this morning I had really good intentions of blogging our recent California trip in my usual fashion. But as I was sorting through them in iPhoto I soon found that I was up to 150 pictures from the entire weekend. Since Blogger only allows me to add 5 pictures at a time, I figured I should find another way to showcase them.

So here is the slideshow of our adventure to California for an early spring break.

ENJOY!


We decided to go with the family this year to California. Here's a breakdown of the events:

[Wednesday]:
- Drive from home to Grandpa Scott's house in St. George.
- Sleep

[Thursday]
- Wake up really early to finish the drive to Fullerton, CA
- Relax in teh hotel and wait for the rest of the family to arrive
- Go swimming with Tamari's family
- Take a nap (Jack), go to the mall (Jenn, Jes & Mike)
- Visit with family when they arrive

[Friday]
- Breakfast in the hotel with the food we brought knowing a hotel omelet isn't worth $9.
- Head to the beach
- Play with sand, eat Cheetos/sand, enjoy time with ocean
- Get cleaned up/take naps
- Go to The Rainforest Cafe for Janell's birthday
- Eat a delicious dinner and keep Jack from destroying all display racks in the lobby
- Return to hotel for bed

[Saturday]
- Breakfast with the family in the room
- DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!
- Room service for dinner at 11 - YUMMY!!

[Sunday]
- Drive home. 17 hours home. All the way. Minimal stopping.


If you want or need a closer look at some of the pictures, click here.

No comments: