Jackson has been going to day care for over a year now. He still whines when I drop him off, but the teachers have assured me 10,000 times over that he is happy to be there. I was so excited when the manager asked me what I thought about a blog for the parents. She said that they do so many fun things she feels guilty not being able to share it with the parents. So i signed the consent form to let them take pictures during activities and post them on the blog with Jack's first name ONLY.
Today, the blog was finally updated, and I am so excited to see that my little guy has a great time there (and so do the other kids). From time to time I will steal the cute pictures and add them in on here, but I just thought I would share the link with you so you too could see how much fun he has.
No comments:
Post a Comment